Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The 300th Blog Post!!

Day 300 (not surprisingly!)


Another milestone!! Today is the big 3-0-0!! I’ve completed 300 posts (including this one), which means I have only 65 more to go before this challenge is over! I am thrilled!

I have to give a shout out to my cousin Matt and my sister Jaimee, both of whom have been so encouraging to me ; they were the ones who invited me to take this challenge and paved the way.

I also want to give a shout out to my brother Josh and his wife Karen, both of whom have been blogging almost every day. It’s been a lot of fun reading their posts, and has helped me stay motivated and excited about posting on my own blog.

65 posts to go…umm, I guess I’d better start planning on what to blog about, as I seem to have run out of ideas. Any suggestions?!

2 comments:

  1. 65 more! You are totally on the downhill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked, so here are my suggestions:
    - favorite scriptures
    - TV shows you wished you had NEVER watched
    - Top 10 worst Oscar winners (and who got "robbed" when the other film won)
    - finish this statement: if I was on a deserted island and could only have 5 things with me they would be ...
    - creative work history (fill in the brief gaps between jobs with "made-up" job histories)

    Sorry if any of those are repeats, but maybe a few of them will help you make it to May!

    ReplyDelete