Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Egad! That’s Plaid!

Day 299
Random post.

It’s time to embarrass myself again! It’s important to do this, so I don’t take myself too seriously or develop a monumental ego! Get ready to laugh...or cry!


I love my expression in this photo! It’s like I knew that I should be cringing because I’m wearing plaid - yuck!! Of course, at the time this was fashionable (late 1970s, you know) so it wasn’t embarrassing then; now, however, I just look at this picture and have the same facial expression!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't posted a comment in awhile, but I've been reading... love this picture of you- you are so cute! Beautiful post about Elizabeth Taylor- sad to say I don't think I've seen any of the movies you listed!! I loved, loved, loved the post about the shows on Nickelodeon!! And the sweaters sibling revelry were of course, awesome!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love plaid. I wish that would make a comeback. Quit snickering... I am serious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the pants leave something to be desired ... but that short-sleeved turtleneck is genius! I wish THOSE would make a comeback! Oh wait ... no I don't. :)

    ReplyDelete