Thursday, March 10, 2011

Word Verification

Day 280

Random post.

One of the things I love to do is read other people’s blog posts and leave comments. I love reading comments on my own posts, so I try to leave my own comments on others.


Anyway, when I started writing comments on various blog posts I noticed that there would be a required field to complete before the post could be published: word verification. This seemed very strange to me, especially when I would see what word I would need to type as a verification. There were some very strange, obviously nonsensical and unreal words.


Anyway, for no apparent reason (other than the fact that I am a big dork with no life!) I decided to compile a list of these unique words just for fun. And now that list will serve a purpose as it has given me a topic to blog about today. So, here’s a list of some truly unique words! Note: do not attempt to use these words in games like Scrabble, because I’m almost certain these are made up words - I think!


Scrin - “Sometimes in life you just have to SCRIN and bear it!

Syces - “Clothes come in all shapes and SYCES!

Litersqu - “Don’t be a LITERSQU - pick up your trash!

Snathi - “You look so SNATHI in that outfit!

Healeam - “The name of a new healing cream - HEALEAM!

Glymodog - “It’s the latest canine superhero - GLYMODOG!

Aphenfib - “I APHENFIB, but usually I tell the truth!

Hapoo - “I’m very HAPOO to see you!

Pangu - “And PANGU very much!

Retater - “You say tomater, I say RETATER!

Stomeep - “I feel a little sick to my STOMEEP right now!

3 comments:

  1. This post had me laughing so hard!! I loved this post!! I loved Aphenfib!! It used to be when I'd post the link to Facebook, there would be word verification there too and one time I had to type 'diarrhea' something or other. Really?!?!?!

    And just for the record... it's making me type Othier as the word verification for this post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I am not the only one that has made up definitions to those fake words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Perfect! I was totally going to do this as a blog post but haven't taken the time to write down the stupid words it has given me. Loved reading this! :)

    ReplyDelete