It’s appropriate that I post these photos of me and my siblings in our “Sunday Best” today, as it is Sunday. And I love these photos of us, coordinated in sweaters.
It is interesting to see the differences between the two photos: Josh and Jaimee have braces in the first one, while Jordan is sporting the “missing front tooth” look; a few years later all three of them have beautiful smiles.
My only issue with the second photo is my complexion - stupid darn acne! It plagued me for a few years! I should have grown a beard then to hide it!


I can barely grew a beard now! I wish I could have grown one in high school with all my zits.
ReplyDeleteThat first sweater pic is by far my least favorite in the history of our family picture experience. I think you could cut me out of the picture and that's a handsome looking 3-pack of kids! :) And why is my head tilted UP?! I'm in the back for pete's sake!
ReplyDeleteThat second pic is awesome (even if you think you see lots of acne) ... we all look very cool.