Day 276
Ah, yes, the return of my Sibling Revelry posts! I’ve missed these (and hopefully so have my devoted followers); I love having these pictures of me with my brothers and sister. Such good memories, such fun times, such a reminder of how blessed I am to be a part of an eternal family, such a testament to how differences and struggles can be put aside and true friendships can develop.
Of course, now that I’ve waxed poetic about my siblings I’m going to post pictures that will probably embarrass them - hey, it comes with the responsibility/privilege of being the eldest child in the family!
“Rub-a-dub dub, three kids in a tub.” What a smart way to conserve water, having all of us kids together for our bath. I love our facial expressions, especially Jaimee’s! Note: I’m sorry that I didn’t censor this “topless” picture of you, sis!
And then there were four of us! This was taken sometime in the summer; I can tell because Josh and I have particularly blond hair, from spending so much time outside. Also, he and I have definite tan lines from wearing tank tops. Jaimee and Jordan have such cute smiles here!
I hope I haven’t totally humiliated my dear siblings. To be fair to them I promise to post an embarrassing picture of myself soon!


No humiliation at all! I look handsome in those pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all the fun memories on your blog! Awesome to "think back" on the more simple times in life.