More of my artwork,
although Jordan is the one who did
the sign and the Easter egg!
Nice work!!
Normally, I would post about the new month on the first day of the month, but I already have something special planned for tomorrow (and now I have only 63 more posts to do!)
Anyway, the expression “March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb” is not entirely accurate when it comes to good ol’ Colorado Springs, Colorado. On Sunday we were hit with an interesting mixture of snow/ice/fog! So, the expression really should be “March comes in like a lion and out like a...polar bear!”
As for the new month there’s another expression: “April showers bring May flowers” - and I hope that will be true. I love the rain! And I am definitely ready for Spring!
Here’s what’s coming up in the month of April: tomorrow is April Fool’s Day (more on this silly excuse for a holiday tomorrow!); this weekend is the 181st General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I am looking forward to hearing the talks, the inspirations and instructions from the prophet, the apostles and the church leaders; next week is the big wrap-up of “March Madness” and I am grateful for that - there have been too many upsets!; and last, but not least, Easter is on April 24th! I am looking forward to this holiday…that reminds me, I have a craving for some Crème Eggs!
I love April as well for all the reasons you listed here. And now I am craving a cream egg.
ReplyDeleteOut like a polar bear! LOVE IT !!! :)
ReplyDelete