Day 290
Here are two more pictures that I recently scanned, of my sister Jaimee dancing with two of her brothers [Note: Josh, I’m sorry I couldn’t find a picture of you dancing with Jaimee!]
This picture was taken at Jaimee’s wedding reception - August 29th 1998. It was such a surreal experience, attending my sister’s wedding and then later dancing with her at the reception. She was so beautiful, so captivating that day and I was honored to be able to share a dance with her. I think I managed to avoid stepping on her toes or her gorgeous dress!
Skipping ahead a few years later, this picture was taken in January 2001, shortly before Jordan left on his LDS mission. We were all just kind of goofing around, just acting silly. I love this picture of Jaimee and Jordan: she looks like she is completely in awe of how tall Jordan is. Let’s face it, he really does tower over some of us (namely me, the oldest and shortest sibling in the Case Family!)


LOVED these pictures!! Holy cow, Jordan looked seriously too skinny in this picture!! You were and are an amazing dancer... remember the pretzel?!?!? I don't know if there is a picture of me dancing with Josh... but I know for sure I danced with him at the Compatibility Dance at Youth Conference where we were paired up! :) Love you, Jem- thanks for posting this- it really made me smile!
ReplyDeleteI think I have destroyed all Jaimee and Me dancing pictures as a result of the AWKWARD experience Jaimee mentions above! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cool post though ... and I remember you and Jaimee doing the pretzel again and again. Awesome!