My 3rd post about my trip to Orlando, Florida and my continuing adventures at Disney World. On our first day at Disney World, January 10th 2008, Jordan, Erin and I did a lot of fun things together.
There was this absolutely awesome ride called the Test Track, which was a car test drive simulation. During this ride you would go through various tests: sudden stops and brakes; driving through scorching heat and freezing cold conditions; obstacle courses; major twists and turns; and then at the end was the speed test. The “car” we rode in suddenly maxed out and sped right out of the building along a thin track that went along an edge! Very intense and so much fun!
Then there were these fun, random pictures taken of us. In this picture Jordan really got into his character here, while I look strangely happy to be in such an incredibly uncomfortable position! What’s my deal anyway?!
Jordan took this picture of me and Erin, standing outside the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
Later on in the day the three of us visited Epcot Center! Absolutely fantastic and fascinating! I love this picture of me and Jordan outside the big dome. Looks like a huge golf ball - “FORE!”
On Friday January 11th 2008 Jordan, Erin and I returned to Disney World and went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. As a movie fan I felt like I was in paradise! So many movie-related places and rides, too many to go into details in this post.
A faraway shot of The Tower Of Terror! Looks huge, huh?!
It was here that I rode my favorite ride during the whole experience, called The Tower Of Terror! The ride incorporated aspects of the TV show The Twilight Zone (eerie!) and was absolutely thrilling! I was so panic-stricken at first (I’m such a wimp!) that I almost didn’t ride it at all. Luckily, Jordan and Erin were there to “encourage” me to give this a chance and I’m so glad I did.
This picture was taken on our 2nd time on the ride. Note that I felt brave enough to have only one hand gripping onto the handle bar! On my 3rd time on the ride I had both hands up in the air! It was glorious!
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
Jordan and I at the main entrance, at the end of the day.
Notice that we are wearing the same brand name shirts (Aeropostale)!
I haven’t even begun to scratch the surface of all of the things we did, but I don’t want to go on and on about this trip. Let me just wrap up by saying that I had an awesome time with Jordan and Erin!
Keep reading for my next blog post, entitled...
“Hooray For Planet Hollywood”



No comments:
Post a Comment