Day 213
I’m a big fan of black & white movies - the classics, and when it comes to photos I really appreciate the black & white snapshots. It makes me feel like I’ve lived part of my life in a black & white movie. Anyway, today’s post has some of my favorite black & white photos of me and my siblings.
This was taken in our home in Caldwell, Idaho. I look like I am absolutely miserable (I probably got into trouble--tsk, tsk!); Jaimee looks so sweet as a baby (nice head of hair!); and Josh has a book in hand (and is probably already learning to read at this point!)
We’re all a little bit older in this picture and I look much happier now (thank goodness!); Jaimee has such a beautiful, expressive smile in this photo!; and Josh…well, he kind of looks a little dazed and confused, but he’s a cute kid just the same!
Gratuitous topless photo!! Just kidding! My apologies to Jaimee in advance (I hope you’re not embarrassed) but she looks so cute and happy in this picture I just had to include it! And I love Josh’s facial expression! And the best part of this picture is me…because you can’t see my face! Ha ha!!
My favorite black & white photo! Just look at those cheesy grins we three have! This was taken on the deck of our home in Orem, Utah. I’m not exactly sure why there is so much space between me and Josh, but I love how Jaimee and Josh are so identical in expressions and height!




LOVED this post. I wasn't embarrassed by the topless photo... I look pretty hot! ;) As always, I love your sibling revelry posts!
ReplyDelete