Friday, January 28, 2011

Family Picture Friday

Day 239

This picture of me and my family was taken on December 21st 1991. It was at the church following the funeral services for my beloved grandfather Garrett Case. Despite the somberness of the circumstances I can look at this picture and have a few happy memories. It was so great to see all of the Case relatives and the night before the funeral we gathered together and visited, sang songs and shared funny stories and memories about Grandpa Case.

Anyway, I like this family picture (even though I look cross-eyed! What’s up with that?!), because me and my brothers look quite handsome in our sweaters and Dad looks very handsome in his nice suit; meanwhile, Mom and Jaimee are both beautiful in their floral print dresses.

2 comments:

  1. Was Dad wearing his 'Christmas' tie with Santa on it?!?! I love it!! You look handsome as ever in this picture, Jem!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you like this picture more because it was probably the last time you were the tallest of all the Case kids! Ha ha! Great post Jeremy! :)

    ReplyDelete