"Are you sick of reading these posts yet? Well, too bad!!"
Today’s post is about when I went to Planet Hollywood in Orlando, Florida - January 10th 2008. After a long, thoroughly enjoyable day at Disney World, Jordan, Erin and I needed to eat! We needed food, sustenance! So we decided to have dinner at Planet Hollywood.
Being the movie fanatic that I am I felt right at home at Planet Hollywood. The food was really good, but the atmosphere was what I loved the most! Being surrounded by mementos from many of my favorite movies - I love “La La Land!”
Here I am, posing next to one of the numerous movie mementos on display inside the restaurant. This was a costume worn by Danny Kaye in the classic film The Court Jester - one of my all-time favorite comedies. “The pellet with the poison’s in the vessel with the pestle. The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.”
Outside of Planet Hollywood there was a guy taking pictures of the tourists, so the three of us had our picture taken. For $20 we got an 8 x 12 photo, two wallet size photos and two of these key chains. A very good deal, in my opinion, and a great way to remember a great night in Hollywood!
Keep reading for the next Florida-themed blog post, entitled...
“It’s A Hard Rock Life For Us”


I'm not getting tired of these blogs. I am only getting jealous. ;)
ReplyDelete