Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sibling Revelry: “Those Greeley Days”

Day 220

From 1989 to 1995 me and my siblings lived in Greeley, Colorado. So many things changed with us during these years, from our hairstyles to our height. These are some of my favorite pictures of us during those Greeley days”…


This is a nice group shot, taken in our backyard. I like the fact that me, Josh and Jaimee are all about the same height…that sure wouldn’t last for long! And Jordan, while being the shortest among us at the time would certainly move on to “greater heights(pun intended!)


This picture was taken in our living room in 1992. And now Josh has gained a couple of inches (and no longer wears glasses) - quite the handsome chap! I love Jaimee’s look in this picture - her beautiful hair and those equally beautiful, big eyes! As for Jordan, he has grown up quite a lot since the previous picture, and he has a great smile in this photo!


This picture was taken 3 years later, on the day when Josh received his LDS mission call to Los Angeles, California. We’re all crowded together on the living room couch while Josh is calling various family and friends with his good news. How much we’ve changed from the first picture in this post! I must admit that I am a little embarrassed with my mullet, but now that I am practically bald I miss having that hair--ANY hair-- for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment