Friday, January 7, 2011

Family Picture Friday

Day 218

It’s time to return to those Fabulous Family Pictures!! Yep, I’ll admit that I am a little hard up for blog post ideas, but I did have more memorable pictures of me and my family that I wanted to share, so here goes:


This was taken in 1981, and the reason I know this is because my mom has a nice little “baby bump” (AKA Jordan!) It’s a great little picture of all of us…even though Josh is hiding his face behind some little object. What in the heck is that, anyway?! He’s holding this object like it is a mask. Never mind, though, because standing right next to him is me and I look like I just lost my best friend. What can I say? I was a moody child (I am a Cancer, and Cancers are known to be ‘emotional’)! At least Jaimee looks so sweet and our parents look so happy and young!

1 comment:

  1. We were quite the cute little 80's family!! LOVE Mom's hair... why did she ever stop with the perms?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete