Friday, January 14, 2011

“It’s A Hard Rock Life For Us”

Day 225


Only two more posts about my trip to Orlando - I promise! Thanks for your patience!


After eating out at Planet Hollywood it made sense that we would want to try another restaurant during our stay in Orlando, so Jordan, Erin and I went to dinner at the Hard Rock Café on Friday January 11th 2008.

We went to the Hard Rock Café after enjoying a full day at Disney World. The place was really cool with tons of music memorabilia on display throughout the restaurant: guitars signed by various musicians; autographed album covers; jackets and t-shirts.

The food was good, but very pricey! And we had a server that was “unique” to say the least. He wore a black, shoulder-length wig and sunglasses (at night!) and while he was polite and efficient, he cursed like a sailor. [I’ll have to write a future post about one of my pet peeves: people who use expletives as nouns or adjectives in a casual conversation!]




Here are two pictures of the view from the Hard Rock Café, across a body of water. Beautiful, huh?!


“Tah Dah!” Here’s Erin and I in front of the Hard Rock Café. I look rather bemused - not very photogenic, unlike Erin, a woman born to be photographed!


Near the Hard Rock Café was Universal Studios, and here I am giving it a “thumb’s up.”

Tomorrow will be my last post about my trip to
Orlando, entitled...“Seeing Sea World”

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed seeing and reading about your trip to Orlando!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you guys had all these memories together! I agree with Jaimee that it has been fun to read about! :)

    ReplyDelete