Day 100 (duh!)
I made it!! It’s a milestone!! And this means I have only...265 more posts to do…[record scratches, followed by the sounds of crickets chirping]...
Man, I’m depressed now. Forget celebrating my 100th blog post, I have to come up with 265 more posts!! This sucks!!
Anyway, to all my fellow bloggers out there who have stuck to the task at hand and have already reached their 100th posts, I applaud you!! And if you have any suggestions on how to keep doing this (blog post ideas, shortcuts, anything!) please, please let me know!


The scratching record and chirping crickets is the EXACT reason my blog is not "The 365 days of ..." I applaud y'all for the commitment, but I respectfully took the quality vs. quantity challenge. Ultimately I think it is a win whichever way you go and truth be told I just could not commit to 365 in a row.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have no shortage of ideas to blog about now that you're back at work, plus your theme-days make the "open" blogs much more infrequent and that should help.
Keep it up! So much fun to read and reminisce!
Way to go! My siter-in-laws mom did an ABC run. Something about her for every letter of the alphabet. I still think about stealing that idea. It would be almost a whole month.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 100 days!!! I look forward to 265 more :)
ReplyDelete