Here we go with another blog theme (because I need all the ideas I can use in order to complete 365 posts!) I’m going to start posting about the various houses I’ve lived in over the years, starting with my first home in Logan, Utah.
I lived in this house for about 2 years (is that right, Dad and Mom?) and here’s what I remember…nothing. Well, what did you expect?! I don’t remember anything about the first two years of my life--who does? So, I’m afraid I don’t have any memories to share - I know my devoted readers must be devastated about that [heavy sarcasm here!] But here are some pictures anyway, so enjoy!
That's me in front of the house, probably wondering where my parents were...
A nice, black and white snapshot of the Logan house
Me again - probably still looking for my parents! (Just kidding!)



No comments:
Post a Comment