Day 116
There was a time when I wore cute pajamas to bed, but currently I wear plain ol’ sweats…or shorts and a t-shirt…or NOTHING (I probably made some people throw up in their mouth--sorry about that!) I’m kidding about wearing nothing to bed; but I do miss wearing pajamas. And that has inspired me for this latest post about me and my siblings: pictures of us in our pajamas.
This picture is of just me and Josh (Jaimee and Jordan were still waiting for their turn on earth). We’re wearing matching pajamas (how cute--did anyone throw up in their mouth again?!) with Winnie-the-Pooh stitched on the front left side. I love how excited I am in this picture, while Josh is clearly not interested in posing for a picture.
And now Jaimee is a part of our family (YAY!!) This picture was taken in the living room of our home in Orem. I think we all look so cute together. And having the picture in black and white adds a nice, rustic touch to this.
And now Jordan has joined the family (YAY!!) This picture was taken on the stairs in our home in Orem. We look so adorable!! Josh and I have our Return Of The Jedi pajamas (since I am a Star Wars geek!), Jaimee is wearing a cute little nightgown and Jordan is totally working his ensemble!



You need to put up a disclaimer on your blog if you plan on making us hurl chunks. ;)
ReplyDelete