Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sibling Revelry: “Three To One”

Day 103


Today’s post is about me and my siblings, my two brothers and one sister: that’s a total of three boys to one girl (how on earth did Jaimee manage to survive against those odds?!)

This picture was taken in my parents’ bedroom in our house in Orem, Utah. I love how we are all lined up together on the bed and I love all of the sweet, innocent expressions we all have…except for Jordan, who looks a little “dazed and confused”…hmm. Jaimee’s wearing one of her dance outfits (so cute!); Jordan looks a lot like my nephew Casey in this picture (so cute!); Josh and I seem to be getting along all right in this picture (so…unnatural!)

This picture is a favorite of mine because it was taken in the backyard of our beautiful home in Rigby, Idaho. Here we’re posing on the beautiful porch that our dad built around our hot tub to connect to the porch on the back of the house. I love how tough Jordan looks in this picture, how sweet Jaimee looks in her hat, how cool Josh looks in his tank-top, and how I look…nevermind! Gee, could I BE slouching anymore?!

This picture was taken in our living room in Greeley, Colorado. I like it because it is a nice, close-knit snapshot of the four of us “EXTREME CLOSE-UP!!” Jaimee’s got such big, beautiful eyes in this picture; Josh is working a really smooth, cool look; Jordan is showing off one of his famous smiles; and me…I believe I have a little facial hair in this picture. Not too shabby.

2 comments:

  1. LOVED these pictures. Although what was I thinking with that hat?!!? I am so grateful for my three brothers! You guys are the best! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Great pics! You really do forget over time all the different memories we made and the places we lived. Sometimes I think we had it SO good and just did not enjoy it like we should have.
    Orem was awesome with a neighborhood full of kids and Naugles just down the street and around the corner.
    Rigby was as close to farm-living as we ever got. And it was gorgeous! The drybed and the woodsy areas (that are now filled with houses) were so much fun!
    Greeley had its' moments too. Sledding and iceblocking. Walking 200 feet to the church (Stake Center). Dragging 10th street!

    Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete