Day 113
It’s time for another Family Portrait, and this one is from 1989, I believe. I really like this portrait, mainly because we all look very distinguished, dressed up in our “Sunday Best” and I like how we were arranged in this portrait. With the exception of Dad, we’re all wearing sweaters, which is a nice “theme” for the picture (the progenitor of the future theme-related family portraits!)
I can’t get over how young and adorable Jordan is, how Josh is looking quite mature and is quickly catching up to me, height-wise, how Jaimee is so fashionable and photogenic and how great my parents look. I like that I’m wearing my contacts and no braces! Nice head of hair, too.
My only quibble is about how my mom looks in this picture. Beautiful? Yes. Too skinny? Absolutely! She may disagree and even say that she prefers looking that way, but for me and probably everyone else we would say she looks much healthier and happier now!

I do NOT like me in this picture. Holy crap! How'd that buck-toothed, coke-bottle-glasses wearing, slick-haired goofball EVER go on dates or get married?! Yikes!
ReplyDeleteI DO think you look quite good though Jeremy so that makes it all worth it! :)