Friday, September 10, 2010

Family Portrait Friday

Day 99



I wasn’t able to find a family portrait of just myself, the parents, Josh and Jaimee (and I wonder if one was ever taken); regardless, this family portrait contains the whole “Case Clan” - all SIX of us, the complete family; or, as my dad would call it, the “natural family” (inside joke).

I believe this was taken in 1985 or early 1986 - we were living in Orem, Utah at the time. I love this picture of all of us! Look at how adorable Jordan is in a bow tie! Look at how handsome Josh is without his glasses! Look at how beautiful Jaimee is in her cute dress! Look at how young and stylish my parents are! And as for me…well, I look all right. I remember that the tie I wore was a clip-on and I would play with it during church, just rolling it up with my index fingers and then letting it unfold. I guess I should have been paying more attention in church (tsk, tsk!!)

I’m not going to lie - my favorite part about this picture is that I appear taller than everyone else. Even though I have accepted the fact that I am the oldest, yet shortest of the siblings, I still wonder what it would be like to be taller…but that’s another blog post.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family... although I have to say that mom looks a little underweight. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taller is overrated ... just like having a full head of hair! :)

    ReplyDelete