Josh - 1994
Another birthday?! Sheesh! What’s up with this month anyway! Today is my brother Josh’s birthday, so this post is all about my best bud brother.
Here are some fun facts, tidbits and memories about my slightly younger, but unbelievably taller brother:
Josh - 2 weeks old
- Joshua Robert Case was born on 09/17/1976 in Nampa, Idaho. I was no longer an only child, and I’m very grateful for that, to this very day!Josh - back from his mission November 5th 1997
- Josh served a mission an LDS mission in California from 2005 to 2007; he served in cities such as Los Angeles, Long Beach and Santa Monica and he was a dedicated, hard-working missionary. I was (and still am) very proud of him and the example he set while teaching the Gospel to the people in California!!Josh - 2002
- Josh has got some mad “ska-zills!” when it comes to basketball! He has played on the church basketball team in various wards and I’ve been able to see him in action - and he is amazing!! I have zero athletic ability, so Josh more than makes up for that!And now for the fun memories and inside jokes:
- Remember when we were staying in that hotel in Idaho Falls and we decided it would be fun to toss ice cubes off the ledge into the swimming pool below (and we clocked a little girl!)? [By the way, I am so sorry that I actually answered the door when the jerky father came up to complain! I am such a loser!]
- Remember all those times we would hang out with the other single adults in Greeley at the “Brick House”?
- Remember when you and I watched “Christmas Comes To Willow Creek” with your wife and in-laws and how we were totally being obnoxious/sarcastic/snarky?
- “A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat!” “You’re hypocrites, all of you!” “Morons, your bus is leaving!”
- “It’s just a flesh wound.” “What…is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?”
- “And you got a letter, and you got a letter, and you got a letter…” “Mrs. Peacock was a man?”
- “Talk about, Pop Musik” “I don’t care!” “My piece of wood! It died so we might live!”
- Remember when you and I took a road trip to cousin Matt’s homecoming?
Me and Josh - 2004
- Remember when you surprised me with John Mayer’s “Room For Squares” CD?
- Remember how much you have helped me over the years, especially with getting my old job back?
Josh and I - November 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH ALL MY LOVE AND AWE!! Thanks for being a great example!






Wow! You have a way of making me sound pretty cool! That's it! You're going to have to outlive me so you can speak at my funeral so people will think good things after I'm gone! :)
ReplyDeleteBTW ... not sure the crazy hair picture fits so well RIGHT BELOW the section where you compliment me on my mission! :)
Oh ... I fell out of my chair with the movie quotes! Groundhog Day! MST3K! Awesome!